Do You Suffer from Mom Brain?
Dear moms, I’m here to tell you that you aren’t alone. Mom brain is real. The most important thing to know is that it isn’t your fault. Nope, not at all. It’s your kid’s fault. Yep – they sucked the smart right out of you.
Signs & Symptoms of Mom Brain
- You walk into a room and forgot what you’re doing there.
- You can’t say or recall the names of your own children.
- Inability to finish sentences.
- You often lose your coffee.
- Thinking you sent someone a text, but you really didn’t.
- You watch children’s programming for an hour before realizing the kids aren’t even in the room.
- You have mom rage.
Yep, my name is Kim and I have Mom Brain. See it in action by watching our video…
How do you cope with chronic brain fog? By singing a Cypress Hill parody, of course.