Let’s talk about the “one year wall.” March marks one year since the pandemic really took off in the United States. Even if you haven’t lost someone to Covid or been sick yourself, your life has been affected. Our lives have changed.
Giving Yourself A Break
This pandemic has really tested our fight or flight response. When it comes to fight or flight, I love to flee. But in a pandemic, you can’t. I’ve exhausted myself over the last year because that part of my brain has never relaxed. And because that part of my brain has been on constant overload, I’m starting to crack. I’m sure I’m not alone. So I say it’s time to give ourselves a break.
Penn and I got real on the podcast and we share an update on his parents. Listen and let us know what your world looks like.
- Libsyn: https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/18140291
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/has-it-really-been-a-year/id1378725018?i=1000511246537
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/3aoFfvaH0CJXhSJLpaxFaV?si=YaAO5jUKQwGIdeuQRjCwpg
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/holdermess-the-holderness-family-podcast/episode/has-it-really-been-a-year-82061981
- Pandora: https://pandora.app.link/UXqk22Fvieb