Who says you need to wait until happy hour to make a fancy drink? Whether you don’t drink alcohol, want to enjoy something sweet during the day, or want to whip up something fun for the kids…we have a mocktail for you! From Moscow mule to strawberry mojito, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Cotton Candy Mocktail
- Cotton Candy
- Line a glass rim with icing and sprinkles.
- Fill glass with cotton candy.
- Pour Sprite over cotton candy. (Make sure to watch and listen for this part!)
- Lime-flavored seltzer
- Slice strawberries and mint and muddle in the glass.
- Add the juice of 1 lime to the glass and fill the rest with ice.
- Pour the seltzer on top and garnish with a strawberry.
- Simple Syrup
- Club Soda
- Non-alcoholic ginger beer
- In cup, pour juice from 1 lime, 1 TBSP simple syrup, and 1/4 cup club soda. Add mint leaves if desired.
- Fill the cup about halfway with ice and then pour 3/4 cup of ginger beer over top.
- Garnish with mint leaves and a lime wedge.
- White grape juice
- Sparkling water
- Cranberry juice
- Chopped fruit (strawberries, blueberries, oranges, grapes, mango)
- Fresh herbs
- Slice up strawberries, mango, and oranges, and add to an ice-filled pitcher with grapes and blueberries.
- Pour in 1/3 sparkling water, 1/3 white grape juice, and 1/3 cranberry juice.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and stir.
- Let it chill in the fridge for a minimum of one hour. Hot tip: Freeze citrus slices before adding to keep sangria cold.
Would you make any of these mocktails? Do you have a favorite non-alcoholic drink recipe? Tell us in the comments.