15 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Grill
Summertime and the grilling is easy. Or is it? Penn and I love using our outdoor space to watch movies, relax, and of course, grill up some delicious burgers for dinner. Sometimes we get fancy and throw some chicken on there. (Crazy, I know.) But in my quest to find more summer dinner ideas, I discovered you can actually grill a lot of stuff. Breakfast, desserts, and drinks included. Check out our list of 15 surprising things you can grill this summer.
- Watermelon and Feta Salad – It only takes 10 minutes to grill up this simple, Greek-inspired starting dish.
- Pizza Roll Kabobs – I can already see PC going crazy for these.
- Guacamole – Nothing says summer like some chips and guac in the sun!
- Caesar Salad – Simple and easy. Might as well add a little health to your dinner menu.
- Eggplant Parmesan – An italian dream with only 6 ingredients.
- Oysters with Sriracha Lime Butter – If you are missing being near water, this is a perfect substitute. I would think lobster and clam could also be thrown on as well.
- Mushroom & Goat Cheese Flatbread – If the vegetarians in your life feel like they are missing out, throw a flatbread on the grill!
- Grilled Gnocchi with Squash and Tomatoes – A pasta dish that you don’t have to boil water for? That can’t be true.
- Cinnamon Orange Vanilla French Toast – If you like breakfast for dinner or don’t mind firing up the grill before noon.
- Chocolate Banana S’mores – I can’t believe I haven’t thought of this! So much room for personal adaptations.
- Doughnut & Pear Sundae – Actually mouth-watering.
- Old-Fashioned Peach Pie – I am now completely convinced that there is nothing you can not grill.
- Grilled Berry Pie – Yes, another pie recipe I know. But this one looks simple AND delicious. Win win.
- Lemon & Thyme Lemonade – Okay, this one really blew my mind. If you are grilling everything else, might as well use it to make the drinks!
- Peach & Pineapple Sangria – A little lemonade for the adults as well.
Anything catch your eye? What are you planning on grilling this summer? Drop your favorite recipes in the comments below! Meanwhile, I’ll be sipping my grilled sangria.