Easy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites – Gluten & Dairy Free
Before you read any further, let me be clear: You aren’t going to fool anyone with these cauliflower buffalo bites.
These are not chicken wings.
They are not pretending to be chicken wings.
They are unapologetically cauliflower.
(Don’t be afraid to own it, ok?)
Having said that, I promise they are a crowd favorite at any party we host. No matter the occasion, I am always looking for new ways to pack more veggies on my plate. Not only are these delicious and easy to make – they are gluten and dairy free too. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are great for the big game or even just a fun weekend treat.
Easy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- ¾ cup of almond or gluten free flour
- ¾ cup water
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (Read the label if you are really trying to be gluten/dairy free. We like Primal’s Buffalo sauce – it’s Whole 30 approved!)
- Parchment paper or cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into even-sized florets, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add almond flour, water, avocado oil, granulated garlic, salt and paprika. Mix well.
- Add the florets to the bowl and toss until they are all well evenly coated. Spread on a baking sheet lined either with parchment paper or coated with cooking spray to avoid burning.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then flip the cauliflower florets and bake for an additional 10 minutes. (20 minutes total)
- Once your florets are nice and crispy, remove from oven.
- In another large bowl, add buffalo sauce and the baked cauliflower. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Spread back onto your baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, then flip the cauliflower florets and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
Enjoy with celery, carrots, and your dressing of choice or eat it straight off the pan. Seriously, we won’t judge.