How to Make Kim’s Power Bites
These yummy snacks keep my family going…and help keep me from digging in the pantry for a sleeve of Oreos.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 oz 100% unsweetened cacao: roughly chopped
- 1 TBSP Chia seeds
- 1 TBSP Honey
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (We use unsweetened kind, as most peanut butters are packed with sugar.)
- 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
Grab your food processor.
- Place dates in the food processor and pulse until they are in gummy pieces.
- Add cacao chocolate and pulse until the pieces are well mixed.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, continuing to pulse until the mixture is well blended.
- Form into 2 inch balls, place in the fridge for about 15 minutes until set.
TIP: Try not to eat the entire batch in one sitting.
Will last until the kids get home from school or in an air tight container for about a week.